Great for the Price I Paid

A Review On: Klipsch IMAGE S4 In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphones

Klipsch IMAGE S4 In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphones

Rated # 61 in Universal Fit
GeneralSmirnoff

Pros: Great audio quality, They fit very well, Good warm bass

Cons: The cord is very thin (others feel it might rip, I don't think so), Not really noise isolating

I got these headphones from a friend that got these bundled with the iPod Touch 4G he got for his birthday. He told me that he did not like in ear headphones and was going to use them with his Skullcandy's. I got really excited since the headphones are from Klipsch so obviously I couldn't turn down the deal.

When I got them, I literally threw out my cheap Skullcandy's and forgot about my comfortable Apple Buds, these headphones are great!

What I like: The audio quality, while not the clearest is great. I really like the highs and the bass when I put these on and I prefer these over some of my other headphones because they sound very good with house music and techno. Also, they are extremely comfortable and never pop out, although can get a little lose in my ears sometimes.

What I don't like: While they do block out some noise, pretty much all in-rear headphones do. I do not think they should be sold with noise canceling as a feature. Also, the cord is too thin and people have damaged these headphones by accidentally pulling on the cord too hard. I feel like my headphones still have a long life ahead of them.

Looking for great sounding headphones at an affordable price, get these!

Comments: