I like 'em - great for iPhone

Klipsch IMAGE S4 In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphones

Rated # 64 in Universal Fit
ahilal
Posted · Updated · 12583 Views · 2 Comments

Pros: Sound good, Comfortable, iPhone-compatible

Cons: large button, ear mold plastic could be firmer

I got a pair of these to use with my iPhone for listening to music as well as making calls. So far I'm pretty pleased. I agree with raghunath that they are a little bassy, at least compared to my last cheap pair. But I don't mean that in a bad way. I like the way they sound.

They're a very comfortable fit and come with 4 different sets of plastic tips in different sizes so you can use the one that fits your ears best. I am having a little trouble with my left ear - I can't seem to get the fit to be as snug as I would like. It slips out sometimes. It seems that if the plastic were a little firmer it might make a better seal. But it's a minor issue which I hope will go away with more use.

It's great to have a quality noise-isolating headset to use for phone calls. Whew. So much better for talking. And the remote button on the cable will operate with your iPod/iPhone as a pause / skip / call answer button. There are also volume up/down buttons. The piece of plastic that houses these buttons is a little larger than I would like and makes coiling them a bit harder. But it feels solid, which is more important.

Overall happy with the purchase, except for the fact that I bought them on impulse from the Apple Store and therefore paid a terribly high price. Ugh. I should have checked the "buy now" prices on the right side of this page first!!!

Wow, great review! Thanks for sharing.
I've been looking for a replacement for the factory headphones.  Will give these a try.