Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Universal Fit › Klipsch Image S3 Nosie-Isolating Earphones with Patented Oval Ear-Tips › Klipsch Image S3 Nosie-Isolating Earphones with Patented Oval Ear-Tips Reviews

Klipsch Image S3 Nosie-Isolating Earphones with Patented Oval Ear-Tips Reviews

Positive Reviews

deguess

A Detailed Video Review of the Klipsch Image S3's

Pros: Excellent bass extension, bang for the buck, accessories, noise isolation

Cons: Build quality, size of ear tips

I have a detailed video review of these earphones, so if you're thinking to purchase a pair, please do watch the video. (:

Negative Reviews

Arno Berck

Poor bass

Pros: Good look, comfortable noise-isolating

Cons: Poor bass, super high's,

Hi When i brought these i hoped that they would sound amazing. But when i tried these i noticed that there was no bass at all. I'm a bass head. Now i brought the ferrari by logic3 T150. They sound super awesome lots of bass

More Reviews

SlimShadyMJ

Okay replacement for the earphones that came with your phone

Pros: Comfort. Isolation. Solid build. Okay sound.

Cons: Cable noise. Straight plug. Tips may not fit everyone. Sound quality could stand to be better.

I have seen these recommended by many, reviewer and consumer alike. It' has been given praise for being an excellent replacement, and even a step up, from those iBuds and Earpods that are included with every iPod and iPhone. Some have even said that these make a great starting point for anyone interested in better audio. So, do these live up to their reputation? Well, as always, I will start by listing the listening material used to test this pair of earphones. Please note that these have been burned-in, if you are the sort of person that cares, and believes in such a scenario. - Radiohead: Ok Computer (ALAC)- Radiohead: In Rainbows (ALAC)- Drake: Nothing Was The...
MarcosRV

Right in the middle.

Pros: Lightweight, good-looking, isolation, nice sound when the right spot is found, cost-benefit

Cons: Need of "ear tuning", annoying cable sensitivity

I think the S3 nails a very intermediate niche. People who's coming from cheap $10 earphones or those awful Apple sets would be blown away by the sound coming from this piece. But those who are coming from the "audiophile" side and are somewhat used to high-quality headphones of any kind would listen to it and think "well, they are just OK, but I'll take them, I need a good portable option". The Klipsch Image S3 is the Sennheiser HD201 of in-ear headphones, which means an awesome cost-benefit. For $30 you probably won't find anything better than this. Crisp mids and highs, a good dose of bass, decent soundstage, great isolation.   It comes with 3 pairs of different silicone...
suman134

good , not the best ..

Pros: bass , clarity , fits nice ..

Cons: bit low on volume , a bit sharp or tinny .

theres no review of s3 so i am posting one and its my first too . i have many low end earphones , for me this is mid tier , cant afford even the cheapest shure 215 , so i got these from a online store , my studies said its good , cnet uk gave it 4.5/5 and others were positive too .   the package:- minimalistic , i did wanted a cable clip but okay , three pairs if  oval tips , mid one fits good to me , the pouch is good too , but should have been bigger i think . the green one looks good to me , the cable look cheap and weak too .   sound :- its good you will enjoy it if you dont hate bass , lows are the really good , goes down deep , full bodied too , the mid is...
ledhed2222

Good only if you find them for cheap

Pros: Very comfortable and secure, great isolation

Cons: Tinny sound, with false, pumped-up bass

Before these, I had the Etymotic ER6's and the Ultimate Ears TripleFi.  I'll be comparing the Klipschs to these.     First off, let me explain quickly why I bought these.  I lost my TripleFis and frankly just wanted a pair of headphones quickly and cheaply.  I had been curious about the Klipsch product and when I found these for $30 on Amazon with free 2-day shipping, I jumped: that's impulse-buy prices.   The sound quality on these is great for $30.  But if you're going to compare it to either the Etymotics or the Ultimate Ears...well then you have a problem.  The Klipschs are loud enough and have good bass output, unlike the Etymotics,...