Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › Over-Ear › Klipsch Image ONE Premium On-Ear Earphones › Reviews › Silver01's Review

Nice but not for my taste

A Review On: Klipsch Image ONE Premium On-Ear Earphones

Klipsch Image ONE Premium On-Ear Earphones

Silver01
Posted · 1035 Views · 1 Comment

Pros: Sound is clear enough, nice carrying case and bass is nice for a basshead

Cons: Too bassy, confort is poor

First I`d like to say that I`m not an audiophile, but I appreciate good sound especially for watching movies on my ipad.

When I got these headphones I was really impressed with the the bass response, at first I thought that would be nice to have such bassy headphones for watching movies. However, as I would use them, I noticed that I the bass was so overemphasized that A guy shooting a 22 would sounded like a Desert eagle! totally unreal. Songs were good though, however, the bass guitar sometimes seemed to keep vocals out of focus.

Comfort wise was really bad since these are on-ear, the pressure is too strong. I Also have a Bose AE2 which is excellent in comfot (only comfort) and you can note a HUGE difference!  klipsch image one sounds way better than Bose AE2, but when you spend long periods of time wearing the headphones, comfort make the whole difference.

1 Comment:

Do not get Image One Bluetooth set. The bluetooth is really a big let down. Got one recently but it only lasted my for 2 months before the bluetooth died on me.