Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Universal Fit › Kanen KM-92 Wooden In-Ear  › Kanen KM-92 Wooden In-Ear Reviews

Kanen KM-92 Wooden In-Ear Reviews

thatnewguy15

Great for the price

Pros: Very cheap, good quality, not like those little 9$ pair that break an hour after you got them.

Cons: If you want bass for headphones, then just spend 40$ more.Depth is a bit iffy.

Was generally attracted to these headphones by the wooden look and the odd buds at the end. Fifteen minutes later I was fairly shocked at the big package I got in such a small one. While these are great for portability, they are annoying when they get tangles (but that happens to all of them unless they are self retractable). All in all, great earbuds.
Acreo Aeneas

Good Deep Bass...Little Else

Pros: Bass, Price, Real Wood Shells

Cons: Everything Else

I bought these from Focalprice.com for all of $3.51.  A lot of head-fiers here love these for their bass richness and I bought them just to experience the bass.  Man, I have to say, these little suckers, put out some pretty nice bass.  That was pretty surprising.  Unfortunately, everything else sound quality wise is pretty crappy.  They have a hollow sound, mids are recessed, basically not much more than glorified bass cannons.   The included tips make me cringe.  All but the blue ones are basically the same exact size: small.  They are literally the thinest tips I have ever felt.  Even the blue ones are too small to isolate much. ...