Pros: Stellar Soundstage, Deep and Visceral Bass Reproduction Without Shadowing Mids, Durable Design
Cons: Needs Amplifier, Trebles are weak
- Deep bass sound reproduction with 50mm Neodymium driver unit and ring port structure- cans need 50-100 hours burn-in
- Ring port structure provides high-quality dynamic sound- it is really highly dynamic even with usb sound card-amplifier. Asus Xonar u3 very satisfied.
- Wide head pad for optimum comfort- sometimes it can be hot after 2 hours.
Performance: With amplifier, it ''really'' shines, it responds every tweak you make with eq settings. The soundstage is neutral, vocals are nearly crystal clear, mids and bass are all balanced but highs/trebles there abit weaker..interestingly in amplifier's exiter modes, lows are easily predictable and support bass reproduction viscerally.Generally basses are exaggerated without lows which prevents visceral bass reproduction.It ain't here with good sound card or amplifier.
+ Its sound signature is natural balanced with visceral base.
+Funky heads like me will definitely love it.Cans show outstanding performance with all kinds of music but they are best at harmonic records or deep-low bass ones with mids.
- Tones not that crisp as Grados, The separation of same group instruments( like brass etc) are not clear cut.
- Cans can be hot but not that much apart from summer.
- Trebles are weak.
Go get this bargain..for your ears and brain. Price/Quality ratio is oustanding.