Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › Over-Ear › JVC Full-Size Headphones - Model HA-RX700 Wired Headphones › JVC Full-Size Headphones - Model HA-RX700 Wired Headphones Reviews

JVC Full-Size Headphones - Model HA-RX700 Wired Headphones Reviews

Positive Reviews

crz

Absolutely amazing headphones for the price

Pros: bass, comfortable, great value, great entry headphones

Cons: really big

Me: music lover, budget audiophile These are my second pair of grown up headphones. The first were Bose( I know) triport over ear headphones laptop>fiio e7>JVC HA-RX700 I was looking for some over-ear, closed headphones under $50 and after reading tons of great reviews on these, I decided to purchase them even though they are semi-open. Like others will say, you can't have a pair of headphones that is perfect for everything. These work great for many types of types of music but the kind that shines the most is EDM! The bass isn't overwhelming, the highs and mids sound great. They sound great out of the box and even better with an amp. Even better after burn in!  Get...

Negative Reviews

neratoblogo

Muddy and no details. There are better choices for the same price.

Pros: Cable on single side. Nice build quality. Good noice isolation.

Cons: Mids muddy, lacking lower highs. Heavy.

My  Panasonic RP-HTF600E has broken and i wanted to replace them.   After reading numerous reviews about these JVC RX700, i decided to give a try. And... i was very dissapointed. Sound is muddy, because of lacking upper middles. Sound details are lost in bass...  They can't stand close to panasonics HTF600 in detail and bass controling.   Things didn't get better even after 60 hours burnout.   Cannot listen music with them now - decided to "glue and tape" old Panasonic cans.   Only good thing these JVC cans have - good outside noise isolation.