Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Custom › JH Audio JH5 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitors › JH Audio JH5 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitors Reviews

JH Audio JH5 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitors Reviews

Vitor Valeri

Impressions of JH5

Pros: Soundstage is huge, have a very balanced and detailed sound. Have a excellent fit, isolation and comfort.

Cons: None

Introduction    I decided to buy the CIEM JH5 when I talked to my friend who has the CIEM JH5, JH13 and JH10x3 and he told me that he most CIEM hear is JH5 because it does not show either the "defects" of the music of poor quality or unrecorded and hence to casually listen for hours. How would I already spend good money and did not want to disappoint me made ​​the choice so that my more experienced friend gave me, buy JH5.        Physical aspects    From the pictures I saw on the internet, I thinking that earphone would be big, but I was wrong! It's too small!   Although many criticize finishing of the JH Audio in CIEM, I liked it. I...
grapefruit

A Detailed Review of the JH5Pro

Pros: Big Sound, Comprehensive Dynamic Range, Accessories, Fit and Finish, Customizability

Cons: Fatiguing, Attenuated Upper Bass, Turnover Rate

Intro The first CIEM by JHAudio, the JH5Pro has been a long-existing audio option for those looking for a custom fit at a lower price. That being said, lower price isnt necessarily a good descriptor, as it starts at $400, and can easily go higher when custom graphics, custom cables, shipping, and rushes are added. In addition, a lower price entails a compromise in sound quality compared to the more pricey models, which is definitely not the case with the JH5 as microdetails, dynamic range, and musicality are all there, in spades.  But a more in depth analysis of sound quality will come later.     Purpose of this Review   When I was looking into...