Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Custom › JH Audio JH13 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitors › Reviews › The Monkey's Review

Hard to Imagine it Getting Better Than This

A Review On: JH Audio JH13 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitors

JH Audio JH13 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitors

Rated # 4 in Custom
Price paid: $1,099.00
The Monkey

Pros: Intimacy, Impact, Imaging

Cons: Need to be committed to dialing in the fit

The JH13 is not just the best IEM around, it's one of the best headphones around--period.  The impact, detail, speed, agility, and body of these phones are simply amazing.  The full-sized can I find myself comparing them to is my O2 mk1.  That's about the highest praise I can offer a headphone.  Jerry Harvey does not screw around.  The only cons are that it may take a couple of refits to get them dialed in (but this is worth it) and I sometime wish they had just a touch (and I mean a tiny bit) more bass.  But even that criticism seems to be waning as I get more accustomed to the sound signature.  (And I am consciously not ascribing this change in opinion to some ridiculous notion of "burn-in.")

And while some may find these very expensive, you get what you pay for.  Great sound; great customer service.  Well done JHA.

Comments: