Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Universal Fit › JH Audio JH 11 Pro › JH Audio JH 11 Pro Reviews

JH Audio JH 11 Pro Reviews

Positive Reviews

loverbuggy

WOW!!!

Pros: GREAT Customer service.Amazing sound, comfortable

Cons: none to speak of

I bought these to upgrade from my UE triple fi 10 pro's.  I LOVED the Triple fi's, but wanted to go to customs for greater bass response and isolation on stage.  (i'm a bass player).  The first thing I have to say is that I was kind of torn between UE and JH Audio, but after dealing with both companies now I have to say that if the products are equal in quality, and I think they are pretty close, the reason to go with JH Audio would be the Customer Service you get with these guys.  I called on a Saturday to ask a question about ordering on-line.  They weren't open, but were in the office in the middle of a move to a new location.  Brittany, one of the...

Negative Reviews

GeorgeNevrela

JH Audio - very poor service

Pros: good IEs

Cons: Service inacceptable

i am, german and own the jh11. I love their sound and more the jh16, which i wanted to buy. But after one site of my jh11 has broken i have contacted jh for service. The only service they offered was to send the inears for repair in their lab for hight amount of money. Since i found an company in germany which can repair the iEs without sending them to USA and back, i asked ordering an one spare part ( the bass Driver). Around 3 month i didnt get any answer. Some day i get answer  and the service man wrote  to send the JH11 to Lab in Florida. I asked again for just this one Spare part. No answer. Yesterday i get  mail of Brittany Harvey with the short...