Pros: • Clean light weight look and feel. • Best sounding headphone so far. Sounds well balanced. • Comfortable to wear and lightweight
Cons: • Both earbuds earbud make a clicking noise (that some earbuds make, when applying slight pressure to the earbud while it’s in your ear).
With DAC ONLY
- Clean light weight look and feel.
- Best sounding headphone so far. Sounds well balanced.
- Comfortable to wear and lightweight
- 1$ more than the above earbuds.
- Audio sounds muffled and “echo-y” [I am frantically checking my audio cables thinking something is wrong…. This sounds too horrible]
- Mids – as muddy and muffled – (4/10)
- Highs – I hear them in the background. Are they there? (3/10)
- Bass – In basic rock songs you can kind of hear some bass… You really need to get a bass heavy song like Rap or Electronic music to get any type of bass. [still frantically checking audio cables] (4.5/10)
- Both earbuds earbud make a clicking noise (that some earbuds make, when applying slight pressure to the earbud while it’s in your ear). I notice some cheaper earbuds do this. I think it’s the membrane inside flexing due to air pressure. This is definitely noticeable and annoying with movement / when you yank on the cable.
- Earbuds themselves feel a little “cheap plastic-y”
DAC & AMP (Tube) – Additional Comments
- Mids became poppy - I guess this is a slight improvement? Not my taste but I guess it’s a bit more crispy, not clean though (5/10)
- Bass – Calm but still not quality – Handled as low as 60hz decently. It loses tone and flavor around 50hz. (5/10)
- Highs – still sucked – 3/10