Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Universal Fit › Jays t-JAYS Two › Reviews › flat bob's Review

Better options for the cash

A Review On: Jays t-JAYS Two

Jays t-JAYS Two

Rated # 266 in Universal Fit
flat bob

Pros: Good Bass, lots of useful accessories (stereo splitter and airline adapter)

Cons: Lacking clarity, awkward fit can fall out sometimes, cable too short without extension - too long with extension

Bought these headphones as a means to replace my sennheiser cx300-ii,  which was still working at the time so I had a standard to compare the jays to. First thing I realised was that the jays had a bit more bass than the sennheisers - which was something I was looking for back then. Next thing I noticed was that the mids and highs were not as clear as they were on the sennheisers, and also my older sony mdrex10lp. Vocals were a bit muddy and treble lacked any real sparkle.

You would get better value with the sonys and a pair of aftermarket comply tips than you would with these, at less than half the price.

Comments: