Bluetooth! You've come a long way baby!

A Review On: JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black

JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black

Rated # 14 in Wireless
Wireless Range
wpfloridian

Pros: Great Fidelity, Long Life Battery along with Functionality to take phone calls!

Cons: Does not beat wired systems. Even with accessories it is not a perfect fit...

A decade ago; I had bought into the crappy Logitech Bluetooth devices which I swore NEVER to buy again deeming it a bad technology. Ten years later; I now needed an in wireless in-ear device for the office that would provide me with a decent stereo sound and eliminate the clutter of wires and everything involved in having a portable head amp in my office. At first, the price seemed high but the convenience is worth it.

The three things to consider:

Sound Quality. Being Head-fi....I could go on for years debating this. In one sentence: Stereo sound is good but is does not win over wired headsets. The quality during phone calls though was excellent. It does NOT have a bassy tone; but they sound great in the mids and highs. If you want bassy sound buy something cheap and save your money.

Comfort. The package came with accessories for comfort.. my ears care NOT symmetric and what works on one side is short or falls off in the other. I am still working on this. But for being stationary at the desk they work.

Battery Life. Have had them for a month and they will stay powered for almost eight (8) hours. I cannot complains.

I hope this helps.