Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › Wireless › iWave HF-700 WIRELESS HEADPHONES › iWave HF-700 WIRELESS HEADPHONES Reviews

iWave HF-700 WIRELESS HEADPHONES Reviews

Cynsationl

Very Disappointed

Pros: Lightweight and comfortable

Cons: No TV connection

Not what I expected at all!! I wanted to be able to attach this to my smart tv and wear as I performed duties throughout the house while keeping up with my shows. NOT!!! Unless I am doing something wrong, the only thing I can hear are radio stations, which I can care less about. So, what is the purpose of the tv attachment? Confused and displeased with this purchase.
DaisyC

iwave TX1000

Pros: It was light on the head and fit comfortable over my ears

Cons: Unable to pick up my TV or Radio Stations except 2 Hard Rock, of which I do not listen too.

I was very disappointed with this product. I purchased the iwave to wear in bed, So I could watch TV and not distrub my sleeping husband.  Wrong!!!!!!!.  TX1000 It would not pick up my TV. However, It did give me 2 radio stations [both hard rock] and I'm not a hard rock listener. To top it off, I could not get a refund.  O.K., iwave TX1000, send me a new & better headphone and redeem your product's image.
heisall

iwave TX1000

Pros: Great Price

Cons: Batteries

If anyone has purchased the iwave TX1000 and knows where and how to install the batteries in the head set, please let me know. I have tried everything. I will rate it if and when I figure out out it works. thanks, Michael