Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphone Amplifiers › Portable Amps › Ibasso T3 › Reviews › Hawaiiancerveza's Review

ibasso T3

A Review On: Ibasso T3

Ibasso T3

Rated # 52 in Portable Amps
Quality
Hawaiiancerveza

this is only the 2nd amp I have.  I like it for my IE8... what more can I say?

I'm sorry but if this is all that you were going to say, you just shouldn't have bothered with writing a review . . . it is extremely unhelpful/unprofessional. You say "I like it for my IE8". How so? You should always explain WHY you like something . . . it doesn't help others (like me for instance) to just say that you like something and not explain why. Okay? It is not my intention to offend/upset you . . . I just thought you should know this.
I know that someone is probably going to post a comment saying something along the lines of "Well he DID say that this was only his second amp." but you know what I would say to that? I would say "If this was his/her second amp and they didn't know what to say about it then they shouldn't have posted a review knowing that their knowledge of these things is little.".