Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › Earbuds › HiSoundAudio Paa1 Pro › Reviews › chili dude96's Review

Good as earbuds go

A Review On: HiSoundAudio Paa1 Pro

HiSoundAudio Paa1 Pro

Rated # 2 in Earbuds
chili dude96

Pros: Rich Bass

Cons: Too big for my ears, Bad build quality

They really don't fit in my ears as they are too large in diameter. They also leak a lot because of this. They would not work in a public center.

I would say sound wise they are pretty similar to the E212.

Build Quality: There is a lot to be desired here. They do not have nearly as nice a build quality as the E212s. The cord is crappy, and they feel like the cheap earbuds they give you on the plane.

Treble: It is rolled off but not that bad. It certainly isn't good for listening to sopranos however.

Midrange: Not as effortless as the Sony MH1Cs. Not as warm either. Richer than the E212

Bass: Very comparable to the Sony MH1Cs. It is rich, and loud, but not boomy. Better than the E212.

Soundstage: A little worse than the E212.

I have to say although they don't fit me I am very pleased with these in that most earbuds aren't nearly as good as IEMs and these sound very similar to the E212s.

Thanks to Jack at Hisound audio for giving me this sample to review.

Side note: I agree with other reviews. These IEMs, just like the E212, really need a burn-in. They sounded terrible at first.

Comments: