Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › Earbuds › Hisoundaudio Paa1 Pro › Reviews › Deviver's Review

Very Competitive at price range Earbuds

A Review On: Hisoundaudio Paa1 Pro

Hisoundaudio Paa1 Pro

Rated # 2 in Earbuds
Deviver

Pros: Crazy bass, good amount of accessories

Cons: sizing issue (slightly large for my ears), Cable can move into the housing, non tangle free cables

My ratings are /5 in comparison to their cost.

Lows:

Lows, the lows are definitely the highlight of these earbuds in my opinion. The bass reaches deep and has good impact/volume. For the lows alone i would give these earbuds a 4.5/5

Mids:

The mids are definately towards the warm sounding side.

They arent overpowered by the bass however feel to blend with them instead.

Otherwise, vocals are clean

4/5

Highs:

The Highs are the bane of these earbuds, due to the strong mids and lows, i feel underwhelmed by the highs of this bud. Overall they were lacking in comparison. Not much to say otherwise.

1.5-2/5

Misc Pros:

Good amount of accessories, I enjoyed the hardcase and fishbone that came with these.

Misc Cons:

They were too large for my ears causing pain and soreness after 30 minutes or so.

Overall,

I enjoyed my time with these earbuds. My complains however are they were too large for my ears so I didn't have much of a chance to just close my eyes and enjoy music for too long with them. However, if they fit the ears, I would definitely recommend these as a gift to get someone started into the world of audio.

Would like to add that it was a pleasure working HiSoundAudio and Jack, they were very prompt on replies and would love to buy from them again in the future.

Comments: