Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Universal Fit › Hisoundaudio Living › Hisoundaudio Living Reviews

Hisoundaudio Living Reviews

White Lotus

HiSoundAudio Living - an "audiophile ear-bud". Yes, you read that correctly.

Pros: Mids, highs, extension, cable, build quality, aesthetics, portability

Cons: Comfort issues

Foreword:   I'm a production manager, but mainly focus on live sound engineering and lighting. I install and tune P.A equipment, and mix live acts in: - live venues, - concert halls, - bars, and - nightclubs. I've taken a huge liking to headphones - IEMs in particular. I like the idea of having my own personal PA system that I can take with me anywhere. With Rockbox being in such advanced stages, and great low-impedance portable amps becoming available, you can really seem to get any sound signature you wish out of a portable rig. Enter, the HiSoundAudio “Living”.     HiSoundAudio is a Chinese based company, responsible for products such as the Studio V...
Brooko

HiSound Audio Living – Detailed & Vibrant

Pros: Build quality, looks, cable (good), clarity, carry case, accessories, well extended, flat and quick bass, responds well to EQ

Cons: Size, no chin slider, L/R markings are hard to see, can be sibilant, large ear pieces (hard to fit), fatiguing (too bright over long periods)

Introducing HiSound Audio's Living Earbuds        After reviewing HSA's E212 and PAA-1Pro recently, Jack approached me and asked if I'd like a review sample of the Crystal (IEM) and Living (Earbuds).  I jumped at the chance, and after paying for the freight - they duly arrived a couple of weeks ago.  I’ve listed price at the RRP of  ~ USD $149 – this is not what I paid for them (they are a review sample which I only paid the freight cost)   Disclaimer I was provided the HSA Living for just the cost of shipping.  I am in no way affiliated with HiSound Audio - and this review is my honest opinion of the Living.  I would like to thank...