Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Universal Fit › HiSoundAudio Crystal › HiSoundAudio Crystal Reviews

HiSoundAudio Crystal Reviews

Brooko

HiSound Audio Crystal – Balanced “Consumer” Sound (Great Value)

Pros: Size, build quality, weight, cable (good), value, sound, nice carry case, good fit (if you find the right tips)

Cons: Selection of tips could be better, no chin slider, L/R markings are hard to see

Introducing HiSound Audio's Crystal IEMs   After reviewing HSA's E212 and PAA-1Pro recently, Jack approached me and asked if I'd like a review sample of the Crystal (IEM) and Living (Earbuds).  I jumped at the chance, and after paying for the freight - they duly arrived a couple of weeks ago.  I’ve listed price at the RRP of  ~ USD $69 – this is not what I paid for them (they are a review sample which I only paid the freight cost)        Disclaimer I was provided the HSA Crystal for just the cost of shipping.  I am in no way affiliated with HiSound Audio - and this review is my honest opinion of the Crystal.  I would like to thank...