Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Universal Fit › HiFiMAN RE-400 › Reviews › Apex Eight's Review

HiFiMAN RE-400 Review

A Review On: HiFiMAN RE-400

HiFiMAN RE-400

Rated # 13 in Universal Fit
Apex Eight
Posted · Updated · 67497 Views · 6 Comments
*REVIEW UNDER CONSTRUCTION*
4/12/15 - I've deleted my entire review and will be completely revising/rewriting it.

Pictures:

Very good review! Thank you for your insights especially your description with regards to the mids,. I couldn't agree more😊
Nice review.  I've had a set that I keep connected to my laptop for general daily use, and I agree that they are a great "bang for your buck" set of iems!
I don't understand the emphasis on "sub" bass. That's just a portion of the overall bass frequency. So, are you saying the rest of the bass is good, but the lowest frequencies roll off early? Or that there isn't much to be had in the way of bass in general?
I like this review, well written and easy to ready with nice amount of information!
Nice review and mirrors my impressions spot-on.  These were my first good IEMs and I love them to death.  Wonderful balance and transparency.  Well done!  I hope more people are turned onto these gems after reading your review.  They won't be disappointed.
hi all! how is this compared to gr07's mids and treble?