Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Custom › Hidition NT-6 › Hidition NT-6 Reviews

Hidition NT-6 Reviews

proedros

Have I found my perfect CIEM ?

Pros: Balanced Sound, Musicality with Clarity ,Texture , Imaging , Separation , Soundstage

Cons: Needs a good cable to really show its amazing capabilities (probably a Hybrid one)

I am not good with reviews , so this is gonna be a small review (will probably update it later with more thoughts/impressions) Simply put, NT6 is one AMAZING CIEM, and definitely a level (or two) up , from all the previous TOTL (C)IEMs i owned  ( K3003 , UM Miracles , Custom Art Anzu V2 )   I am using it with a Whiplash Hybrid V3 cable , so my impressions come from this specific combination . Never tried the stock cable much (which sounded kinda crappy anyway). Texture is fantastic, zero grain in the sound . Amazing imaging and separation. The soundstage is large and spacious, and is neither narrow nor distant. Bass is robust and  well defined, without...
skfktkwjs

Personally the Best CIEM I ever heard

Pros: Punchy yet super well controlled bass, extremely clear mid, vivid high, isolation, build, fit

Cons: have to send impression over see, It tries to deliver way too much information at once.

Please spare with my broken English. My first language is not an English LOL.     I have placed order my nt6 from hidition about 3 weeks ago.  They took exact 2 weeks to build iem (10 business days) from the date they received my ear impression. My NT6 is little special than others because it is original version of NT6. (NT6 Ver.1) Basically what you see on Hhidition.co.kr or inner-fidelity's review is revised version of this nt6. (NT6. Ver.2) (hidition do make nt6.Ver.1 under customer's request so if you want version one just let them know.)               Overall Build Quality. I was very impressed with their...