Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphone Amplifiers › Portable Amps › HeadAmp pico Slim Portable Amp › Reviews › aamefford's Review

Headamp Pico Slim

A Review On: HeadAmp pico Slim Portable Amp

HeadAmp pico Slim Portable Amp

Rated # 13 in Portable Amps
Quality
aamefford

Pros: Digital Volume Control! size, battery life, sound quality and build quality of course!

Cons: Wow - Pricy!

First - I bought mine used - my complaint on price is based on new price of $400, though I guess it holds value...

OK, that's out of the way.  Justin at Headamp builds some of the highest quality hardware I have ever held in my hands - truly beautiful.

Sound quality is outstanding - close to wire with gain as I've heard.  I have yet to run the battery down before I get around to a recharge.

The volume control is second to none.  If you listen at low volume levels with sensitive headphones and iems, the Pico Slim is the best there is, and I've tried a few in my search.  It is literally indispensible to me.  If this last bit sounds like your listening requirements, I can't recommend the Pico Slim highly enough.

Comments: