Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Universal Fit › HEAD-DIRECT RE0 In-ear Headphones › Reviews › Toks's Review

Excellent sounding IEM

A Review On: HEAD-DIRECT RE0 In-ear Headphones

HEAD-DIRECT RE0 In-ear Headphones

Rated # 6 in Universal Fit
Amazon.com
Toks

Pros: Bass quality! The bass is not biggish but very realistic! The best sound I heard with Jazz and Blues. Also crisp and nice highs.

Cons: Sometimes the mid misses body with poor recordings, (voices)

I really like the sound of this buds but the right channel stopped working after just one month without any reason. I think it's the same problem, others also described in the forum. I emailed Head-direct and asked hem what to do. Since I thought it was a cable break in the right ear itself, I openend it (to fix itt myself). After seeing that was not the issue I hoped they still want to take a look at it. After a good and friendly conversation by email I'm added to the replace warranty plan. Even after saying I opened them by myself (normally the warranty voids). I really appreciate the service they give. Now awaiting the replacement to write a review.

Comments: