Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Universal Fit › HEAD-DIRECT RE0 In-ear Headphones › Reviews › luvs2squizz's Review

Re0 - Great sound, amazing value

A Review On: HEAD-DIRECT RE0 In-ear Headphones

HEAD-DIRECT RE0 In-ear Headphones

Rated # 6 in Universal Fit
Amazon.com
luvs2squizz

Pros: Clarity, Flat response

Cons: Microphonics, Flat response

Just got my re0's today and all I can say is WOW, THAT'S CLEAR!

Definitely clarity is the name of the game for these babies, along with a flat, natural response

I find these don't improve my music, as the sr-60 sound does, or take away from the music, as (I feel) the es7 sound does, but instead these reproduce the music just as the artists made it, and although it may be a bit revealing I find it retains all the personality of the music while not emphasizing any of it, and that flat response allows all the amazing clarity to come through, and, coupled with the great isolation, makes these babies sound just like a Bose ad!

I listed flat response as a pro and a con because for some a flat response can be a very bad thing

Microphonics are there, but not at all bad as long as you're standing, sitting down it gets bad, but you're not listening to these while you sit, are you?

All in all VERY nice sounding, I find the build quality good despite what some people have said.

Traded for a-t es7 which were bought used for $45