Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Universal Fit › HEAD-DIRECT RE0 In-ear Headphones › Reviews › petercak's Review

RE-0... nice, not expensive, they work

A Review On: HEAD-DIRECT RE0 In-ear Headphones

HEAD-DIRECT RE0 In-ear Headphones

Rated # 6 in Universal Fit
Amazon.com
petercak

Pros: generally excellent sound quality, good value

Cons: none significant, bass is nice but very tight which may not suit everyone

I have bought RE-0 when I was looking for some portable headphones, but didn't want anything bigger than in-ear ones. I have searched for more expensive ones when I came to RE-0. The price was 99 USD, which was less that I planned to pay. Reviews were highly positive.Since I don't travel much, for me it looked like a good value for money.

Overall quality is very good. Soundwise, they are very detailed, perhaps too much ;-) I can hear things I have never heard before. Take it as you wish, I mean it in good way... Some might miss that familiar boomy bass. RE-0 bass is definitely present, but very tight, precise and clear. I don't mind that "flaw" (if you want to call it this way). Acctually with most songs I prefer it.

Design is OK, everything you can expect from headphones price at 79 USD (as I write it).

Comfort - RE-0 come with plenty of tips, I would suggest clear bi-flanges.

Isolation is just average, sufficient in most cases, but expect some noise, especially in very noisy enviroments (transportation)

I was quick decision for me. For the price, I would recommend it to everyone who seeks excellent, detailed sound for a very reasonable amount of money. The only disadvantage might be that tight bass.

Comments: