Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › Over-Ear › Grado SR80i Headphones › Reviews › kdood8's Review

IF YOU ARE STILL USING CHEAPO EARPHONE/HEADPHONE THEN GOOD FOR YOU! STAY AWAY FROM THESE! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

A Review On: Grado SR80i Headphones

Grado SR80i Headphones

Amazon.com
kdood8
Posted · 2543 Views · 1 Comment

Pros: Very detailed sound!

Cons: Leaked alot of sound!

If you're thinking of jumping over the fence then you will notice a very big difference in your music.

When you're like me a casual music listener who likes rock, metal, 80's music, twee pop, shoegazer, and basically most music that is good to listen and relate to and you just have some mediocre source and setup then what will happen is this thing will change all that!

I can say I have some decent amount of sources mostly mp3's and I don't bother with its bit rates but now I'ts like a BETAMAX to VHS all over again!

You will gonna need to find/buy new HD sources to get the most out of it. In my case I'm thinking to replace all my current files so you will gonna need a bigger external HDD to store all of these. So additional cost plus since I already take the RED PILL then it open a new whole world for me which is very frustrating because of some funds problem. There is so much to learn and hear in this hobby.

This is like the "METALLICA" of headphones!!! Many people love 'em some hate 'em but when you like it the first time then there is no looking back and you will gonna look for more!

1 Comment:

When you say "Cons: Leaked sounds" did you not expect open headphones to leak?