Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › Over-Ear › Grado SR60i Headphones › Reviews › pmangan35's Review

best sub $100 out there

A Review On: Grado SR60i Headphones

Grado SR60i Headphones

pmangan35
Posted · 21318 Views · 1 Comment

Pros: best sounding open airs I've had

Cons: uncomfortable, bulky

I defy anyone to find a better sounding pair of headphones for less than $100. The response of these is absolutely spot on. The dynamic range is almost perfect and they have even frequency response throughout. It's so easy to pick out every instrument in a song played through these, no note hides and nothing is misrepresented. Grado was so close to making the perfect headphone for me that I almost tear up when I think about how much they hurt to use. The way they press on my ears makes wearing them for more than 30 minutes or so an impossibility.. so sad. If they were comfortable, I would even be able to wear them outside despite the fact that I would look like an alien with two antennas coming out of my head.

1 Comment:

You can gently (very gently) bend the headband to loosen their grip on your melon. It does help some.