Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › FitEar To Go! Parterre › FitEar To Go! Parterre Reviews

FitEar To Go! Parterre Reviews

Chodi

Superb sounding universal iem with exceptional clarity and sounstage of a concert hall.

Pros: Huge sound stage, excellent tone true to the source, very revealing and scales well with better equipment

Cons: isolation not the best for an iem

I've had my Parterre for a few days now which has given me the opportunity to listen to them extensively. I have little experience with  iem's but I do own the HD800 and T1 as my reference headphones. My listening preference is mostly classical music. I was attracted to these Parterre because I read a statement  from the designer that these were created for classical and acoustic music. He wasn't lying. I have been in the audio game a long time and I have never heard better sound from any headphone with classical music. That is a very strong statement and it is meant to be so. The Parterre is competitive in every way with my full size headphones and in some respects the best of...
castleofargh

A good IEM providing both kick and sparkle in a bright but never cold sound.

Pros: forward sound with good details - wide sound-stage and coherent imaging - not too picky on source - very comfortable fit.

Cons: stiff cable(replaceable) - sound can be fatiguing

Disclaimer: Mr Suyama (FitEar) agreed to lend me a pair of To Go! Parterre and 334. The purpose was to give a chance for a maximum of my French fellows from...