Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Universal Fit › FitEar TO GO! 334 › FitEar TO GO! 334 Reviews

FitEar TO GO! 334 Reviews

cn11

Transparency, clarity, revealing

Pros: see above

Cons: Large shell, works back out periodically, ummmm.... very *ahem* cost prohibitive

**Fitear To Go 334**   It's very expensive, it doesn't fit the best due to its huge shell, yet I love it all the same. The sound is sublime.   Normally I prefer dynamic IEMs for their weighty low end and texture that most BA earphones can't touch, but the tonal quality, transparency, and high level of detail retrieval bring the Fitear to the top of my list. The openness and clarity are really something else for IEMs. They're *almost* as spacious and enjoyable as my modded T50RP orthos.    Bass:  Very good depth and texture, having a punchier tautness than most dynamics I've heard, but doesn't quite have that ultimate slam and extension. However one...
castleofargh

Elite universal product.

Pros: Amazing medium / Great details and layering / Big soundstage / Very good isolation / well made and sturdy

Cons: Price / Sensitivity so high it requires a clean source to keep hissing away / Big for small ears (a few girls had trouble wearing them)

Package: - 3 Pairs of silicone tips - Cleaning Tool - Cable Clip - Pouch - Box - Pelican1010 - Carabiner manufacturing: it's a handmade tank! Everything in the 334 feels of strength, the acrylic shell is thick and makes my jh13 look fragile. The IEM connectors are almost identical to what you have on a HD650. For me, this is a good choice because it avoids the usual fragile metal pins we get on most customs. I bend these rods on my jh13 regularly and I'm always afraid of the day when one will remain stuck in the IEM. one pin is bigger than the other so you cannot invert polarity. Most manufacturers don't care if the polarity is inverted on IEMs even without...