Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Universal Fit › FitEar TO GO! 334 › FitEar TO GO! 334 Reviews

FitEar TO GO! 334 Reviews

cn11

Transparency, clarity, revealing

Pros: see above

Cons: Large shell, works back out periodically, ummmm.... very *ahem* cost prohibitive

**Fitear To Go 334**   It's very expensive, it doesn't fit the best due to its huge shell, yet I love it all the same. The sound is sublime.   Normally I prefer dynamic IEMs for their weighty low end and texture that most BA earphones can't touch, but the tonal quality, transparency, and high level of detail retrieval bring the Fitear to the top of my list. The openness and clarity are really something else for IEMs. They're *almost* as spacious and enjoyable as my modded T50RP orthos.    Bass:  Very good depth and texture, having a punchier tautness than most dynamics I've heard, but doesn't quite have that ultimate slam and extension. However one...
Francisk

The best universal IEM I have ever heard

Pros: Transparent + detailed across the frequency spectrum and breath taking mids

Cons: Stock tips do not do justice to this amazing universal IEM

There's not much that haven't been said about this amazing universal IEM so I'll try not to repeat. I bought the TG334 at Fujiya Avic...thanks to AnakChan for his strong recommendation and for going out of his way to bring me there. Out of the box, the TG334 sounds bass enhanced with the stock tips but after experimenting with some tip rolling, I've discovered that the best tips to showcase the quality of the TG334 is the JVC Spiral Dot tips. The Spiral Dot tips actually lift the veil many complained about the TG334. On top of that. the Spiral Dot tips also cut some mid-bass bloat that's very prominent with the stock tips. Now I'm truly enjoying the sound of a very neutral and transparent...
castleofargh

Elite universal product.

Pros: Amazing medium / Great details and layering / Big soundstage / Very good isolation / well made and sturdy

Cons: Price / Sensitivity so high it requires a clean source to keep hissing away / Big for small ears (a few girls had trouble wearing them)

Package: - 3 Pairs of silicone tips - Cleaning Tool - Cable Clip - Pouch - Box - Pelican1010 - Carabiner manufacturing: it's a handmade tank! Everything in the 334 feels of strength, the acrylic shell is thick and makes my jh13 look fragile. The IEM connectors are almost identical to what you have on a HD650. For me, this is a good choice because it avoids the usual fragile metal pins we get on most customs. I bend these rods on my jh13 regularly and I'm always afraid of the day when one will remain stuck in the IEM. one pin is bigger than the other so you cannot invert polarity. Most manufacturers don't care if the polarity is inverted on IEMs even without...