Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Custom › FitEar MH334 custom in-ear monitor › FitEar MH334 custom in-ear monitor Reviews

FitEar MH334 custom in-ear monitor Reviews

Kiats

Pure Musical Joy

Pros: Great Fit and Finish; Musical and organic signature

Cons: Cost and limited resale value

One of the most underrated models in the Fitear range of IEMs is the MH334. As stated on the Fitear website, the MH334 is voiced by one of Japan's top mastering engineers, Mitsuharu Harada,   In fact, the MH334 was designed to be a mastering studio reference monitor. So, this would be the natural choice for someone looking for a more natural but nonetheless clear sound. In fact, I find that it is an excellent complement for my C435, which I had previously reviewed here.      I have had the MH334 for more than a month now. This time around, delivery took just under a couple of months because of the surge of orders from the Mook Festival in Singapore in...
Stonemanty

Real HiFi - in my pocket and my head

Pros: Astounding performance

Cons: Expensive

I've had these for a several months now, I was amazed when I bought them and they continue to amaze me. I've had my share of Etymotics, Westones and Shures, over the years (and with flights and funds increasing) upgrading through their ranges. I've also been upgrading the sources; having rediscovered mobile music (from Walkman days) with an iPad mini, then various Nanos, then phones. I bought these last year and they made a massive step-change in what I thought was possible in every sonic aspect vs the previous portable gear I'd owned or heard. They even challenged my main stereo in terms of resolution; both disturbing and impressive at once. Being so capable, they sent me down the...