Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Fischer Audio TBA-04 IEM › Fischer Audio TBA-04 IEM Reviews

Fischer Audio TBA-04 IEM Reviews

exsomnis

Aventador to DBA 02 mkii's Huracan

Pros: Neutral, balanced, wholesome, amazingly close to full sized cans of similar traits

Cons: Build doesn't inspire confidence, doesn't look like a $300 pair of earphones, proper amping is necessary to extract full potential

When my 2 year old DBA02 mkii's lost left channel signal strength, I needed a replacement, pronto.  I took note of some good sounding < IEMs from |joker|'s list and headed off to the nearest headphone store - to tide me over till I went custom, so the idea went. (I totally agree with |joker|'s 9.2 assessment of SQ on the DBA 02 mkii, fyi)   As it turned out, they had none of the phones on my list but they did have something new - the TBA 04 - that had only just come in for a few months.  I'd brought along my DBA 02s to A/B the TBA 04s with, which I auditioned on an iFi iDSD nano AMP/iDevice DAC, with ALACs from my iPhone.     On first...
bowei006

Great Sound from a small package

Pros: Great balanced sound, good accessories, lightweight

Cons: plastic build, nozzel type, cable, and overall build

Introduction: Fischer Audio unveiled its new triple balanced armature IEM recently and the press’s went wild. FA has been known to be a great value audiophile company for a long time now. So many wondered if the TBA-04 was the same. Their full size studio line came out to glowing reviews, so is this the same? Today, Panda Tech Review, gives you a look at the Fischer Audio TBA-04. Let’s see how it is.     Build (Driver / Cable / Termination): The build is a bit disappointing on the TBA-04. It’s entire body is plastic. Not extremely hard plastic like the kind that is hard to tell from metal, and that is very heavy. It’s the lightweight, shiny kind. This of course...