Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Universal Fit › Fischer Amps FA-4E XB › Fischer Amps FA-4E XB Reviews

Fischer Amps FA-4E XB Reviews

MoonYeol

Insane allrounder!

Pros: Strong, impactful bass, detailed mids, smooth but extended treble, details, clarity, imaging

Cons: Logo is easily wiped away, Y-split is too high up on stock cable. Stock tips are not optimal imo.

I'm going to write a new, proper, monster review of these later on. Just HAD to write something now. This is sort of in between my old review and my upcoming one.   Useful iem tips; Comply TS400/500, Auvio tips, Meelec Balanced tips. (All of these are better than the stock tips imo.)   The bass: Depending on tips, it hits hard, harder or very hard. My preferred tips are Meelec balanced dual flanges. They give the least mid bass impact, also the least bass bleed i.e., none to my ears. The sub bass is great and sounds realistic. Not overdone. The texture is great and bass guitars really shine if placed forward in the mix, however less so with the meelec tips. Using Comply...