Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › Over-Ear › Final Audio Design Muramasa VIII › Final Audio Design Muramasa VIII Reviews

Final Audio Design Muramasa VIII Reviews

elton7033

Very good treble, speed response and mid is awesome, lack of bass quantity but deep bass extension is present

Pros: in my humble opinion, when it comes to trible, muramasa's silky smooth treble is one of the best if not the best in the world

Cons: little sound stage compare to other open back headphone like the HD800/ 850g is too damn heavy for a headphone / high price tag

For sound quality i will rate it very good compare to my other high-end headphones like my SR009/R10/L3000/K1000/HD800/TH900 etc. But lets just be clear on this that the MURAMASA VIII is not better than the SR009 nor the R10 (bass light ver) in my opinion. However the mid and treble response and extension of the MURAMASA is where the points goes. Its silky smooth treble reminds me of Audio Technica house sound. But defiantly better treble response than ATH-L3000 or W3000ANV where i own them both. It have a bright tendency in my tease, mid-range is awesome but not as perfect as SR009, however the MURAMASA lack of bass quantity but deep bass...