Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Universal Fit › Final Audio Design FI-BA-SS › Final Audio Design FI-BA-SS Reviews

Final Audio Design FI-BA-SS Reviews

tomscy2000

My Precioussssssss!

Pros: My Precious!

Cons: Sneaky little hobbitses.

We wants it, we needs it. Must have the precious.   They cursed us. Murderer they called us. They cursed us, and drove us away. And we wept, Precious, we wept to be so alone. And we only wish to catch fish so juicy sweet. And we forgot the taste of bread... the sound of trees... the softness of the wind. We even forgot our own name. My Precious.
shotgunshane

The Unorthodox SS

Pros: Irreverent, Impetuous and Cruel

Cons: Irreverent, Impetuous and Cruel

This is not a proper review, just really some rambling from the appreciation thread... ________     I have no idea why I didn't really like them so much the first time.  I guess it is their unorthodox nature.  They are a bit impetuous, however I have really been enjoying them the last couple days, prompting me to write some unorthodox impressions. Please excuse their rambling and possibly incoherent nature. _______     The SS is a dirty little vixen, devoid of etiquette. She can turn on a dime from prim and proper to screeching, kicking and clawing; so goes the quality of the recording, there goes the SS. The vocalist is who she...
Kiats

Raw & Emotional; Vivid & Vibrant

Pros: Great Sound Quality; Transparent; Detaled

Cons: Fragile non-detachable cable

The narrative of how I came upon Final Audio Design is found in my reviews of Sonorous X and the Piano Forte X. Suffice to say that I do enjoy the unique music presentation proposed by Takai-san, the man who was behind Final Audio Design. I am proud owner of the FI-BA-SS, the Heaven S, the Heaven VI, the Pianoforte VIII, IX and X, the 1601SB (predecessor to the Pianoforte series), Lab 1 and AKR02 (special edition FI-BA-SS in collaboration with AK). I also have the Hope VI and the Sonorous X.   I remember when I first started with the Heaven S, the Final Audio Design FI-BA-SS was spoken of in almost hushed tones. It was supposed to be this amazing single balanced armature from Final...