Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Universal Fit › Final Audio Design Adagio III › Reviews › gdbk's Review

Cost/Performance

A Review On: Final Audio Design Adagio III

Final Audio Design Adagio III

Rated # 348 in Universal Fit
gdbk

Pros: Light weight, "Fast" bass.

Cons: None at this price point.

I've used several earphones by several companies and at price points ranging from $50-$400 but I use these while commuting by train in Tokyo.  I bought mine in Japan for ¥4500 or about $50 retail after listening to them after having read in Hi-Fi + magazine.  I tried various earphones at the store but failed to find a pair that surpassed them at the price point.  I prefer a crisp and detailed sound over overly bass heavy earphones and these delivered both the acceleration, and torque that I wanted.  Acceleration meaning fast and detailed - Torque as in bass size and weight.

I could rate them higher but decided against doing so because being objective there are better earphones but at a much higher price point.

I also own a pair of B&W P5's, Sony MDR-1RBT, and Sony MDR-HW700 9.1 surround headphones for night time movie viewing.

Comments: