Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Universal Fit › Final Audio Design Adagio III › Final Audio Design Adagio III Reviews

Final Audio Design Adagio III Reviews

mark2410

Final Audio Adagio III Quick Review by mark2410

Pros: Oh my god, sooooo much bass!!!!! Huge sounding.

Cons: Oh dear god the bass practically assaults you.

Final Audio Adagio III Quick Review   Thanks to Hifiheadphones for the sample.   Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/744122/final-audio-adagio-iii-review-by-mark2410   Brief:  Oh god, oh dear god, so much bass!!!!!   Price:  £59. In the US they seem to vary wildly   Specification:  Earphone Type: Intraaural (in the ear), Driver Unit: Dynamic Driver, Driver Size: 8mm, Sound Pressure Level: 100dB, Impedance: 16 ohm, Housing Material: ABS Cable Length: 1.2m, Weight: 10g   Accessories:  3 pairs of silicone tips.   Build Quality:  Buds look nicely constructed but cable feels very thin.   Isolation: ...
gdbk

Cost/Performance

Pros: Light weight, "Fast" bass.

Cons: None at this price point.

I've used several earphones by several companies and at price points ranging from $50-$400 but I use these while commuting by train in Tokyo.  I bought mine in Japan for ¥4500 or about $50 retail after listening to them after having read in Hi-Fi + magazine.  I tried various earphones at the store but failed to find a pair that surpassed them at the price point.  I prefer a crisp and detailed sound over overly bass heavy earphones and these delivered both the acceleration, and torque that I wanted.  Acceleration meaning fast and detailed - Torque as in bass size and weight.    I could rate them higher but decided against doing so because being objective...