Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphone Amplifiers › Portable Amps › FiiO E11 › Reviews › dalesky's Review

newbie

A Review On: FiiO E11

FiiO E11

Rated # 2 in Portable Amps
Quality
dalesky

Pros: reasonable cost

Cons: none noted

Brand new to the whole world of portable amps, but a really long time hifi addict.

Bought this unit on recomendations of others online, and am not disappointed. I have nothing to compare it with of course. I am waiting for a converter to use it on my iPod proprietary slot, so I have tried it only on an Android phone and a Sony MP3 player. I have a variety of headphones, from Sennheiser to mee to Koss, and I must say the sound improvement is quite noticeable. Very pleased with the features, ease of use and available output improvement.

My relatives ordered a fiio e17 and i ended up with this one :( , im sending it back though
Good purchase- I own and consider the E11 to be the best value available in a portable headphone amp. It is clean, goes really loud, is light enough to use while exercising and I love the bass boost.