Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Universal Fit › Fanmusic MS-E1011 › Fanmusic MS-E1011 Reviews

Fanmusic MS-E1011 Reviews

ItsMeHere

Big And Bassy

Fanmusic is a distributor and a brand of Chinese audio-equipment which also has an eBay store. I was contacted by Tony, their manager a while ago and he informed me that they were working on an IEM (under their brand as far as I know), with a dual-dynamic setup in a metal housing with a user replaceable cable, simply named "MS-E1011". Tony offered to send me a pre-production/prototype to review it and theMS-E1011 is going to be the subject of this review. I received it with the accessories but not with the packaging. I'm not sure if this is how the final product will look or sound like, but as far as I know, it should be quite close to the sample that I have in my hands....
mark2410

Fanmusic MS-E1011 Quick Review

Pros: Bass both quantity and great quality, mids are lovely too, super fun.

Cons: Not balanced, things are physically huge.

Fanmusic MS-E1011 Quick Review   (Thread here, http://www.head-fi.org/t/656807/fanmusic-ms-e1011-quick-review )   Thanks to SwimSonny for the loan.       Brief:  Huge, huge bass and just physically ginormous.   Price:  Circa £120 or US$200 we think.   Specification:  Rated impedance: 16-15% of the Ω at 1 KHZ, Spirit acuity: 98 + 3 db/mW (at 1 KHZ), Frequency response: 5 hz - 20000 hz, Distortion : 0.2% or less 105 db (and μ pa), Rated power: 2 mw, The highest power: 10 mw, Headphones line length: 1.2 M, Earphone plug: φ 3.5 mm straight type.   Accessories:  5 pairs of tips, 3...