Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphone Amplifiers › Portable Amps › Epiphany Acoustics EHP-O2 › Reviews › turokrocks's Review

Best semi-portable for its price and sound

A Review On: Epiphany Acoustics EHP-O2

Epiphany Acoustics EHP-O2

Rated # 6 in Portable Amps
Quality
turokrocks

Pros: Excellent workmanship and wonderful amp

Cons: I own only one

When I first read about this amp, I was skeptic about the sincerity of the  measurements at first, but I had to try it myself after his claims. After preordering, it came about  6 weeks later, and what an amp, I just now knew how wonderful this amp is, esp. with my Centrance LX Dacport, they were made for each other.

Music never sounded so good. Natural sounds, beautiful and precise instrument separation, the most important thing is balance nothing overwhelms neither the Bass or the treble, but the mids are really what I enjoy, along with the soundstage, not big but it is there and what a stage! My advice to anyone thinking of getting his first amp, is to make this one on the top of his list.

The nice thing about both the amp and the Dacport LX is the size , where both can be carried in a pc/any bag easily and you can enjoy audiophile quality music anywhere & anytime. The sound you will be getting from these two is phenomenal in respect to their size, price ratio. Thank you Epiphany and thank you Centrance, you made me happy, and that's what is important.

Nice review! I plan on getting this amp as well. Looking forward to it.
Really appreciate it, esp. coming from you, hope you enjoy it as much as I am.