Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Computer Audio › Computer Speakers › Emotiva Pro airmotiv4 › Emotiva Pro airmotiv4 Reviews

Emotiva Pro airmotiv4 Reviews

mr skurvy

30 Day Auditon

Pros: Great sound with surprizing bass for such a small package, Build Quality, 30 day audition, 5 year warranty

Cons: Imputs are Ballanced and Unballanced RCA only. Each Speaker has to have AC power.

Was looking for a smallish computer speaker with very good sound quality for less then $500. I looked around and read many reviews and thanks to the 30 day audition period from both Audioengine and Emotiva decided to give the Emotiva Airmotiv4 and Audioengine A5+ a try. My thought was pic the one that my ears liked the most even if that meant some compromises in other area. Each comes packaged very well. The Audioengine packaging and contained cabling is a bit better deal but I was firm on letting my ears decide this battle. Once I had them set up so I could quickly switch source material I went about breaking them in for 20 hrs of music over the next few days. During this time I...