Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Computer Audio › Computer Speakers › Emotiva Pro Airmotiv 5 › Emotiva Pro Airmotiv 5 Reviews

Emotiva Pro Airmotiv 5 Reviews

buson160man

an amazing speaker for this kind of money

Pros: great on all kinds of music impressive sound in a desk top setting and highly resolving

Cons: none that I can tell

I have had these since november and have come to be very impressed with their performance.Even if this speaker sold for three times the price I would be very happy with its performance.But I have made some tweaks to get them to sound the way they do.The first tweek was to upgrade the stock power cords I used the emotiva iec power cords that emotiva sells under the interconnect title.This was a nice improvement in the bass and just a general bump upward in their sound performance.The next tweek which I have to say is a absoulute must to get the most out of these very capable active speakers was to upgrade the fuse in of course both speakers.I am using the hifi...