Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphone Amplifiers › Portable Amps › Electric Avenues PA2V2 › Reviews › westinlennox's Review

Phenomenal Amp, Unbelievable Value

A Review On: Electric Avenues PA2V2

Electric Avenues PA2V2

Rated # 1 in Portable Amps
Quality
westinlennox

Pros: Excellent Bass, Easy to Use, Minimal Hiss/Interference

Cons: Edit: A little hard to tell where the battery life is, although it lasts forever.

First and foremost, let me say that Gary (the owner of Electric-Avenues) is seriously the friendliest, most helpful guy I have spoken to in a long while.  He was so helpful throughout the question/ordering process.  He made sure to answer every question I had very quickly, and even preset the gain on this amp for my Grado SR-80s (great pairing, btw).  As for the sound quality, I can not describe it as well as others who have reviewed this amp here, but I can second everything they have said.  This amp does an amazing job of bringing out the detail and resolution in music; I have listened to classical, jazz, techno, vocal, and it has performed quite well with each (through SR-80s AND ATH-M50s).  I encourage you to read through these reviews of the PA2V2, and if you have any questions whatsoever, just email Gary! Overall, this is a great amp, and, at $70, you can't beat it.

Comments: