Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphone Amplifiers › Portable Amps › Electric Avenues PA2V2 › Reviews › bucsfan's Review

Electric Avenues PA2V2

A Review On: Electric Avenues PA2V2

Electric Avenues PA2V2

Rated # 1 in Portable Amps
Quality
bucsfan

Pros: size, cost, power, value

Cons: none

I read about this portable amp because I was looking for some volume boost when listening to my music on my Samsung Galaxy smartphone. I picked up some Shure 840s a while back and had been burning them in on my desktop listening to my collection. This amp is perfect! I strap it to my phone with an elastic (I'm primitive so far in my rig set up) and drop it in my pocket and wear it around the yard as I work outside getting ready for the summer when I plan to use it extensively. Got it from Bay Bloor Radio in Toronto as it is a short half hour from home, and Alex was the sales guy to see downstairs. Call first to make sure he's got them in stock. With tax, 90 canadian, and you can't beat that especially with other portable amps costing 2,3, and 4 times the price, while waiting weeks to have it arrive from overseas. I love this thing, man! I saw Rush play at Copps Coliseum in Hamilton Tuesday night, and promptly spent Wednesday and Thursday after work with my Rush collection, my Shures, phone and my awesome PA2V2 cranked, just like I was at the concert again.

What I enjoyed most about my purchase..I'm proud I bought Canadian, from an intelligent, talented Canadian engineer who takes pride in what he makes, and makes an affordable amp because he cares about what he does, and that is to help others enjoy music ... LOUD music. Thanks Gary

Comments: