Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Universal Fit › DUNU DN-13 Crius › DUNU DN-13 Crius Reviews

DUNU DN-13 Crius Reviews

TheGame21x

DUNU Ares and Crius Review - Two Sides, Same Coin

Pros: Great Build Quality, Solid Performance, Great Accessories,

Cons: May be a bit uncomfortable with single flange tips,

First off, I'd like to thank the folks at DUNU-TopSound for providing me with samples to review   Up for review today are a pair of balanced armature based IEMs. Priced solidly within the bracket I would consider “mid-range”, these have a great deal of competition right out of the gate and one has to wonder whether or not DUNU’s newcomers can stand up to that competition. For my full review, read on past the break.         Packaging and Accessories   Both IEMs are packaged almost identically to the Trident, which is a very good thing, as I really like the packaging of the Trident. The packaging does a great job of keeping the...
kriegszeit

Excellent value

Pros: Price, Design, Build quality, Accessories

Cons: Heavy weight

There are already great reviews done by others and since I'm not exactly an audiophile I will just list the things I like and dislike about these and ultimately what made me buy them, rather than an analysis of their sound quality.   PROS 1. Low price (!) 2. Small design, so I can listen to them while I go to sleep 3. Great build quality: the housings themselves are metallic and the splitter seems to be metallic as well. There's a tie attached which can be used to safely wrap them up 4. Lots of accessories gives a good impression, even if you don't care for them   CONS 1. Due to being metal they are quite heavy which may be irritating 2. The splitter doesn't prevent the...