Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Dunu DN-900 › Dunu DN-900 Reviews

Dunu DN-900 Reviews

lin0003

Competitively Priced Great Sounding IEM

Pros: All Rounder, Build Quality, Accessories

Cons: Soundstage, Left/Right Markings, Case

First of all, I’d like to thank Rocky Wu from Dunu for sending me their new DN-900 hybrid IEM which is the DN-1000’s little brother. My (admittedly short) journey with Dunu began when Dunu generously arranged a giveaway for their DN-1000 which I happened to win. To say the least, I thought that the DN-1000s were nothing short of stunning and quickly, they became one of my all time favourite IEMs. Later on, in one of our PM conversations, Rocky brought up their new hybrid, the DN-900 and I was immediately intrigued at what Dunu could achieve with the DN-900.   It is a dynamic plus single BA (as opposed to dual BA in the DN-1000) and unfortunately, the only IEM I had heard which...
mark2410

DUNU DN-900 Quick Review

Pros: The Bass is outstanding. The mids are focused and lively.

Cons: Mids lack air. Rather dark focused sound.

DUNU DN-900 Quick Review   Thanks to DUNU for the sample.   Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/701219/dunu-dn-900-review   Brief:  DUNU do a party hybrid.   Price:  £80 ish or about US$130   Specification:  Type: Dynamic Balanced Armature(10mm) Sound pressure level: 103+/-2dB,   Impedance: 16Ω, Frequency Response: 18Hz-22KHz, Plug: 3.5mm Gold-Plated, Cable Length: 1.20M, Weight: 21G   Accessories:  12 sets of Eartips, 1 pair of Earhook, Hanging ring (Karabiner), Carry Box, Shirt Clip, plus the acoustic adjustment rings. Btw the “case” is huge, stupidly huge.   Build Quality:  Very...