Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Universal Fit › DUNU DN-16 hephaes › DUNU DN-16 hephaes Reviews

DUNU DN-16 hephaes Reviews

BoredAndrew

DN-16 (Rating Only)

Pros: Great Sound Iso, Great Bass, Great Look and Design, Longer in your ears the more comfort, Relatively Cheap

n/a. no review, only rating.  Pictures: http://bit.ly/HvPDZs
Gatepc

Bassheads Paradise

Pros: Lots of bass, Good Amount of Detail,

Cons: Sibilant,Reccesed Upper Mids,Reccesed upper Highs,

A Few Things I'd first like to say that this will be an interesting review as I'm not much of a basshead and these are definitely bass oriented IEMs. So I'll be trying to understand my fellow bassheads in this review, as well as get the most out of these IEMs. I would also really like to thank DUNU audio for this giveaway, I really appreciate it. Shipping and Packaging I think the shipping deserves mentioning. Quite simply it was the fastest shipping from Taiwan I have ever seen! It got to my house near Pittsburgh PA, 4 days after it was shipped from Taiwan! Thats insanity and I give DUNU props for getting it here so fast. As for the packaging it was definitely better then I...
TheGame21x

DUNU Hephaes Review - Bass? I Got Your Bass Right Here!

Pros: Big bass, Top tier build qualty, Great Selection of Accessories

Cons: Bass might be too big, Less Accessories than the cheaper Ares, Outperformed by similarly priced earphones

First, I’d like to thank the folks at DUNU-TopSound once again for providing samples for review.   As DUNU’s current flagship IEM, the Hephaes has a lot to live up to. Competition in the sub $100 price bracket is stronger than ever, with strong entries from several companies such as HiFiMan, MEElectronics, Spider Cable, Eymotic, among others. So, does the Hephaes have what it takes to compete in this heavily contested group? Read on to find out.   Packaging and Accessories I’ve already gushed about DUNU’s excellent packaging in previous reviews so I’m not going to go into meticulous detail here but I can safely say that the Hephaes does not disappoint in its price...