Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › DITA Audio The Answer › DITA Audio The Answer Reviews

DITA Audio The Answer Reviews

WCDchee

Absolutely brilliant

Pros: Extremely realistic and accurate timbre, technically very sound, yet wonderfully musical

Cons: Might be potentially harsh on poorly recorded tracks

Before we begin, the unit that i have was purchased with my own money. I have used it almost everyday for about 7-8 months, done comparisons to many other top of the line custom in ear monitor demo units (yes, I acknowledge that they probably wouldn't sound as good as the actual custom iem), and thus come to the conclusions that I have on what is, in my opinion, one of the finest earphones in the market. The answer The first Dita earphone that I tried was the truth. It is a wonderful looking earphone, aesthetically pleasing, looked good in and out of my ear, had this nice unique cable, as well as a sharp looking plug. On top of that, I heard that it was a startup from the very...
twister6

You will definitely find The Answer once you start listening to these amazing headphones!

Pros: amazing sound quality, durable built, can drive with any source

Cons: non-removable cable

*** 12/1/14 update - since I got another shot to continue with my review/testing of DITA The Answer, I just posted more pictures when you scroll down to the bottom of the review.  This time it's a full retail packaging ***   Before I start my review, I wold like to Thank Penon Audio for providing me with a review loaner of DITA Audio The Answer headphones in exchange for my honest opinion.   I tested and reviewed a lot of different headphones, everything from a budget $15 to a premium $1500. Regardless of the price, every review raises a Question if my journey in search of that ONE special headphone pair is finally over. This time I can tell you with certainty, I...
afterstory100

A Dynamic Answer

Pros: natural,detailed but smooth, non fatiguing, build for last

Cons: non detachable, layering wise not as good as some BA competitor

i Bought a secondhand Dita - The Answer with a good condition at half it's price... i think this is an awesome purchase, because now it's simply my favorite iem and also my daily iem (i usually separate it). Dita is quite unique i must say, since at it's new price point ,the majority of companies would usually make multiple Ba driver based IEM, but Dita chose to stay in a more conventional way, to use a full ranged single dynamic driver, but it turns out beautifully.... truly loving this product   Box and Accessories what can i say? it's all screaming prestige.... quite a big box for an iem, once you look what's inside, it's like you're opening a box of jewellery, so pretty that...
brando666

Very natural, musical beast

Pros: Very smooth, realistic sound with great dynamics. Rugged construction with a rubberized, non-microphonic cable. Tons of accessories.

Cons: Non-detachable cable that is a little too long for portable use. Plug is large and non-angled. Depending on the song mastering, can be a little harsh.

The package the Answers came in was very well designed and includes a ton of accessories. They showed up in 2 business days which was awesome. Several large, medium and small ear tips with different sized openings to slightly tweak the sound. Also comes with flange style tips. The cable is a little too long for my tastes and I have to roll it up and stuff it in my pocket when I'm walking around with it. The stereo plug is also kind of big and bulky and I would have liked it to be a little smaller and angled so it took up less room in my pocket. These are just minor complaints, and it seems Dita was aiming at providing a quality cable and connector so it's understandable.  ...