Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › Denon AHD2000 High Performance Over-Ear Headphones › Denon AHD2000 High Performance Over-Ear Headphones Reviews

Denon AHD2000 High Performance Over-Ear Headphones Reviews

joeburr

Denon AHD2000

Pros: Amazing sound quality, Comfy as.

Cons: Cup pivots click when moving

I'm new to the high quality headphone world but these really blew me away.  It's like hearing music properly for the first time.   I just wanted to review them to let any UK users know that HMV are selling them in store just now for £150 ($238.9650 according to google) which I think is an absolute bargain.   I hope others catch this deal and enjoy them as much as I am.
garage_logician

LOve 'em

Pros: It all about the sound, and they are comfy too

Cons: cable could be removable and/or shorter

I just love these cans.  They sound amazing and are comfortable to boot.  I took one star away from the design, cans this nice should have a removable cord but they are as close to perfect as I have experienced.
gHeadphone

Fantastic headphones

Pros: Audio quality

Cons: Very thick cable makes it awkward to carry around

I first encountered these headphones in a superstore Germany. After listening in the shop I was blown away, the quality of the sound is fantastic!  When I got back home I tried out loads of different headphones but ended up ordering the Denons. In my opinion the Closed Denons are better than other open headphones (such as the Sennheiser HD650 which is what I almost went for) which i compared it to.  The sound quality is incredible; you'll be able to hear parts in music that you never even heard before.  2 notes of caution, first the cord is very long and thick which makes it difficult to carry round (I had to wrap them with tape). Secondly if you use MP3s you...
spacemanps

From m50 to these... what an upgrade

Pros: Comfort, bass, weight

Cons: portability, cord on both sides

Coming from the ATH- m50's, there were a HUGE upgrade. The comfort was a 10 compared to the m50s and the sound quality (granted i am using an e7 and e9 now) is top notch. Sounds amazing. Great bass. The only thing i dont like is that both ears have the wires coming in, where as the m50s only had it on one side.. but being such a small and stupid thing i dont like i still LOVE these headphones. great deal