Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › Over-Ear › Denon AH-P372K - Headphones ( ear-cup ) › Denon AH-P372K - Headphones ( ear-cup ) Reviews

Denon AH-P372K - Headphones ( ear-cup ) Reviews

JamesMcProgger

Denon AH P372, exquisite budget portables

Pros: good instrumental separation, punchy bass, clear highs, prominent mid range, good looking, small, portables

Cons: bad quality accessories, tight fit, strong clamping force, plastics noises

Smallest Denon around, also a very good looking can. The folding mechanism is similar to the ATH FC700 but an extra hinge in the headband makes the Denon to fold into an even smaller package.   Specs:  Type: Dynamic Driver Diameter: 38mm Frequency Response: 10 ~ 22,000 Hz Sensitivity: 100 dB/mW Max. power input: 1000 mW Impedance: 35 Ohms Cable: 0.5 m + 0.8 m extension DAP end is straight plug. Weight: 140 g Connector: 3.5mm mini-stereo straight.     Build and look: When I first got my hand on these all I could thought was "oh my! what a gook looking bastard". On further inspection I notice the plastic, is all...